This easy smoothie bowl is a simple and sweet treat. Made with only a few ingredients and you can add which ever toppings your heart desires.
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- 4 ice cubes
- Splashes of light coconut milk or water
- 1 tablespoon almond butter/peanut butter
- Handful of spinach
- Optional: 1 teaspoon acai powder
- Place the frozen berries, ice cubes, coconut milk, almond/peanut butter and spinach in a blender. Add acai powder, if using. Blend until smooth, adding additional coconut milk/water as needed. (As little as necessary so your smoothie will be thick). Taste and add maple syrup or sweetener of choice, if desired. Blend again.
- Pour into two bowls and top with seeds, coconut flakes, blueberries, strawberries. or toppings of your choice