1 lemon, finely grated and juiced
4 green shallots, thinly sliced
2 truss tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup pepitas
1 medium brown onion
2 cloves garlic
Salt and pepper
Baby rocket leaves, to serve
Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 180C fan forced.
2. Bring quinoa and water to boil in a saucepan over medium heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until water is absorbed and quinoa is cooked.
3. Pan fry onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes. Place onion, garlic, quinoa, lemon rind, shallots and tomatoes in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
4. Slice the capsicums in half and deseed.
5.Stuff capsicums with quinoa mixture. Place on lined tray and spray with olive oil. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle parmesan cheese on capsicums and bake for a further 15 minutes or until capsicums are tender and stuffing is golden.
6. Drizzle balsamic dressing and lemon juice over capsicums and garnish with pepitas and parsley on a bed of baby rocket leaves.