Try this healthy no bake dessert recipe made with a few ingredients in a few minutes. It’s the kind of dessert you can feel good about eating
Total time: 5 mins + 1 hour chilling time
- 1 large avocado
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 65ml (¼ cup) almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 8 almonds, chopped, to garnish
1. Place the avocado, cacao powder, almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. This recipe will make a thicker mousse. Add another 2-3 tbsp milk for a thinner creamier mousse.
3. Spoon the mousse into serving jars and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Garnish with the chopped almonds and enjoy.
If you’re after some other ways to garnish this amazing dessert, then I also recommend using sliced banana, fresh raspberries or blueberries.