Weight loss is typically thought of as cutting this and cutting that, it’s time for a mindset makeover. There are ways to loose weight without starving yourself and thinking there are certain foods you cant eat!
Here are some tips/facts to help you understand more:
- The only way to lose fat is by being in a calorie deficit
- The calorie deficit is mostly driven by nutrition
- More Fibre- Fibre aids in achieving a healthy weight, may improve longevity, lowers cholesterol levels, helps control blood sugar levels, helps maintain bowel health.
- If you want to be toned, you need to lift weights while eating in a calorie deficit. Lifting weights will also prevent muscle loss and slower metabolism.
- More protein!- protein supports muscle recovery and growth, prevents muscle loss during a deficit, curbs appetite.
- More sleep- Sleep aids in increased fat loss, lean mass retention and overall mood.
- More exercise/activity- Exercise can reduce the risk of all-cause mortality and cardiovascular disease.
- Add a walk into your daily routine and stay hydrated!
Source: “Layne Norton- Biolayne”, “Daniel Rosenthal- Instagram”