This five ingredient chicken laksa is full of flavour, easy to make when time poor and much healthier than a takeaway laksa. The chicken can also easily be substituted for a vegetarian alternative. A crowd favourite, perfect for the winter months.
- 150 grams of chicken breast fillets or vegetarian alternative
- 150 grams of bok choy, snow peas or vegetable choice
- 1 tablespoon laksa paste store
- 1 1/4 cups liquid chicken stock
- 30 grams coconut cream
- Cut chicken into thick strips. Trim and chop bok choy/vegetables
- Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat and lightly spray with cooking oil spray
- Add laksa paste and cook for a minute or two and then add stock. Bring to boil.
- Add chicken and simmer for 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Add coconut cream and vegetables. Simmer for a few more minutes to cook the vegetables.
- Serve and enjoy!!