Terms & Conditions
To get the most value from your training at Sunrise Fitness it is important to read the following studio policies.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Please bring your own towel to every session. If you forget your towel, you can purchase one from reception
- At the completion of your minimum 6-month term studio membership, your training and fortnightly billing will continue on as normal unless notified otherwise. A minimum of 14 days notice must be given to cancel your membership and cancellation must be in writing.
- Memberships can be paused for a minimum of one week and a maximum of four weeks. Where any weeks under suspension is simply added to the end of your 26 week agreement. Suspension requests must be sent via email or sms.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437697788
- If for any reason, you should require to cancel your membership within your minimum 6-month term you have the flexibility of either transferring your membership to another person or paying out 50% of the remaining value of the membership.
- We provide open lockers for use when you are exercising in the studio. These are not secure lockers, so we remind you that if any valuables are left in there, you do so at your own risk. A locker is not to be used to store your personal belongings when you are not at the studio.
- It is up to you to let us know if you have any medical or physical condition which may affect or prevent you participating in your training sessions. Signing this document means that you have no such adverse medical or physical condition and that you are not aware of any health or medical reason why you should not partake in group personal training.
- You also acknowledge that we have not given you medical advice and cannot in the future give you medical advice in respect of your condition and your ability to partake in group personal training. You should check with your doctor before using the facilities if you have any doubts at all in this regard.
- You acknowledge that the use of our facilities and services involves risk of injury ranging from minor injury to death. This includes the risk of soft tissue injuries, broken bones and joint injuries. You agree to ensure that you know how to exercise safely, and you will ask for assistance or advice when necessary.